Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Cant find 75 owners manual!

Corvettekid85

Corvette
black 1975 corvette
Hi, i have been looking for about 3 hrs and cant seem to find a free pdf owners manual for my 75. dont want to buy one because i only need to look at it for hood assembly. Thanks!
This is what the cover looks like! corvette.jpg

The words 'Corvette' and 'free' usually don't appear in the same sentence. The owners manual wouldn't show what your looking for anyway but that''s not really an excuse not to have one. If you're going to be working on a car, you'll need quite a few more books than that too, in particular the AIM and shop manual.

You must be on Santa's Nice List this year. ;)

I just did an E b a y search and the first seller that popped up has 1975 owner's manuals (10 available) for a Buy-it-now price of $13.59, free shipping and a 100% Positive Feedback rating. I've never bought anything from this seller but his feedback rating and more than 66,000 transactions indicate he's legit.

Link: CORVETTE 1975 Owner's Manual 75 Vette | eBay

Good luck!
:wJane Ann

Owner's manuals are copyrighted material and belong to GM. Technically, it's against the law to scan them and put them in .pdf format without first paying GM.

Order a reprint. All of the aftermarket providers carry them.

The assembly instruction manual (AIM) or chassis service manual might provide better help with your hood. Not much on hood assembly in the owner's manual.

:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom