Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Car history

Enzo

Corvette
91 Black Convertible
Hello:
My car is 1991, but here in Brazil, I only can find register of its history, after 1995. I don't even know if it was imported new or previously used. Can anybody help me to find if it was licensed in USA during the years of 1991 and 1995?
VIN # 1G1YY3389M5113400
Thank you
Enzo

Maybe Carfax could be of help. Maybe another member has some free Carfax accesses remaining.

Hello:
My car is 1991, but here in Brazil, I only can find register of its history, after 1995. I don't even know if it was imported new or previously used. Can anybody help me to find if it was licensed in USA during the years of 1991 and 1995?
VIN # 1G1YY3389M5113400
Thank you
Enzo

Check the list of RPO codes on a label on the underside of your center console cover against this list:
http://home.comcast.net/~igotoxs/GMRPOCodes.htm

One or more of the codes will designate if the car was origianlly built for export.

Carfax can also provide a history of where the car has been registered.

Check the list of RPO codes on a label on the underside of your center console cover against this list:
http://home.comcast.net/~igotoxs/GMRPOCodes.htm

One or more of the codes will designate if the car was origianlly built for export.

Carfax can also provide a history of where the car has been registered.

Thank you very much. The codes are very helpfull. I have found a lot of interesting informations, but still could'nt find if the car was made for export or not. Maybe somebody can help me with the Carfax.
Enzo.

the carfax report is odd...

VIN 1G1YY3389M5113400 Year/Make/Model: 1991 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Body Style: CONVERTIBLE Engine Type: 5.7L V8 TPI OHV Manufactured In: UNITED STATES Search Results: 0 records found in our database What is a Record?
CARFAX did not find any records on this 1991 CHEVROLET CORVETTE. Typically this occurs with new cars or light trucks.
The CARFAX Database contains over 5 billion records concerning cars and light trucks manufactured for the North American market since 1981. We're unable to produce reports on other vehicles at this time.

Thank you Oceangal. Probably my car was exported brand new to Brazil, and that is the reason for no records on the Carfax database.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom