Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Car Transporter N. Carolina to Seattle

chris von ravensberg

Corvette
90 zr1 #846,#833#1305.90 callaway#10..90cpe 90con
Hello everyone....hope the spring finds everyone eager to get their cars out.

I am asking for some help...i have a ZR1 in North Carolina that I want shipped to Seattle.

Can anyone reccommend a good reliable company?

Let me know. Thanks in advance.

chris von Ravensberg
1990 ZR1 #833
1990 ZR1 #856
1990 ZR1 #1305
1990 Callaway #10
1990 couple
1990 convert.
1976 Stingray

How much is cost an issue? Passport FedEx (passport.fedex.com) is very good but pricey.

Chris, I had AWESOME results with www.plycarllc.com

Chris took care of shipping my Callaway on short notice, ZERO ISSUES.

They are also the official hauler of Callaway Cars :cool

c16saa.jpg

thanks chris...you are the 3rd person to tell me of them. ill check them out right now. thanks again. chris

lol...price is always an object.....but the object is to get the car here in the same shape it left N. Carolina .....ill check them out. hey...when are the 3 PNW callaways going on a road trip? thanks again chris

thanks chris...you are the 3rd person to tell me of them. ill check them out right now. thanks again. chris

Please tell them how you heard of them. I dealt directly with Chris Pliaconis at the NY phone number.

...I have horror stories from others, not them though:beer

Oddly enough as I was driving to Nashville today I passed a Plycon truck on the road.

I thought to myself "I know that guy" :L

I had my 1967 shipped from Santa Barbara to Charlotte, NC two years ago with Horseless Carriage. Their equipment is top notch and the drivers are very aware of automobile values and their care. Not so much as a speck on the car when it arrived. Highly recommended. And they aren't a broker, it's their trucks.
Paul

WITH FUEL PRICES IT WILL BE COSTLY!
WHAT ABOUT LEONERD WIGGINS HE BROUGHT MY LM HOME FROM THE MUSEUM.

WITH FUEL PRICES IT WILL BE COSTLY!
WHAT ABOUT LEONERD WIGGINS HE BROUGHT MY LM HOME FROM THE MUSEUM.

John, Leonard did an AMAZING job on shipping our cars back from the NCM - he did it for what I thought was a decent price too, cost of fuel and all :cool

Problem is, he has stopped hauling cars to be with family more... At least that was the last word I got;shrug

I've had good results in the past with:
Passport
Exotic Car Transport
Reliable

but am looking forward to giving Plycon a try next time later on this year. Not only are they the Callaway choice of transport, but he is also a Callaway owner and a member of this group. As a fellow owner he appriates the effort we go through to take care of our cars and his drivers seem to take extra care.

Chris, that is a cool picture ;)

-Luigi
:cool

I would use Intercities. I have had serveral Callaways hauled with them. They never leave them on anyones lots like a bunch of other companys. It took less than a week from when I booked till it came to Texas from New York.

I've used Demoise Trucking (based in Carolina) Bill or Bob Demoise...Mention Callaway and they know...-1 864-609-9390...fully enclosed and insured, fair prices and never damaged anything

I just used Plycar to take my car to and from Callaway in Old Lyme, they were great. They seem to be very careful. I would use them again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom