Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New owner of 90-010 - INFO would be helpful

chris von ravensberg

Corvette
90 zr1 #846,#833#1305.90 callaway#10..90cpe 90con
THIS IS THE SAME CAR THAT I LOOKED AT THIS SUMMER.ANYONE NEED MORE INFO. EMAIL ME.

STEVE

I just bought this car....will pick it up first week in october. any information would help me reconstruct its history. thanks chris von ravensberg seattle washington
clvr@msn.com

1990 zr1 #833
1990 zr1 #846
1990 callaway #10
1990 coupe
1990 convert.
1976 stingray

Welcome to the ownership of Callaway Corvettes :upthumbs

That is awesome that you picked this car up. In pics, it looks good :cool

I split your post to its own thread, I hope that helps get it greater visibility :w

Chris V.

Welcome!!!!! :upthumbs

Please tell us about your experience once it is received.

-Luigi
:cool

Hey Chris contact Joanne at Callaway Cars she can help you with the history of your car.Also check previous posts for maintinance that needs to be done to these cars so you will enjoy it for the future. Pete

Thanks for the warm welcome

thank you everyone...it has been along time coming for my first callaway. i have watched and read this forum for ages just waiting for the right car. as soon as i get it home i will post pictures of the trip.

I have been dealing with Jack from vintage vettes in Kansas city....what a great guy.
we currently have 2 1990 zr1s and have loved corvettes for as long as i can remember.

My wife and i are current members of the ZR1 Registry and look forward to callaway events as well.

I talked to Joann at callaway this morning and updated their owner files with concern to this car.

please never hesitate to contact me if you have any need for help in the seattle area....thanks again chris von ravensberg

Chris, welcome and congrats! Are you picking up in a trailer or driving back? Also in KC so let me know if you need anything while here. UGH OH, KC losing one but we still probably got Texas beat!;)

Hey Chris,

Congrats on your purchase! I think between you and me, we just increased the Callaway population in WA by 67% (I just bought '87 vert #147). When you get the car up here, I'd love to see it.

Tom

neighbors

Hey Chris,

Congrats on your purchase! I think between you and me, we just increased the Callaway population in WA by 67% (I just bought '87 vert #147). When you get the car up here, I'd love to see it.

Tom

thanks tom.....i dont know where you are but i am in north seattle. if your in the area....the corvette marque club is having a general meeting at Lee Johnston Chevrolet on saturday evening.....i going to be really cool. we have an actual tech session with their corvette mechanic.....if you are close i would like to invite you on behalf of the club to the meeting...pizza and pop are covered by the club.

there is another callaway owner in our club. he has a 1987 yellow convert. love to introduce you. let me know. thanks again for the warm welcome. chris clvr@msn.com

thanks tom.....i dont know where you are but i am in north seattle. if your in the area....the corvette marque club is having a general meeting at Lee Johnston Chevrolet on saturday evening.....i going to be really cool. we have an actual tech session with their corvette mechanic.....if you are close i would like to invite you on behalf of the club to the meeting...pizza and pop are covered by the club.

there is another callaway owner in our club. he has a 1987 yellow convert. love to introduce you. let me know. thanks again for the warm welcome. chris clvr@msn.com

Chris,

I'm in N Seattle, too, but unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make it this Sat. I'll definitely take a raincheck, or maybe me, you, and Tim (TAC) can get together off-cycle in the next couple of weeks.

Tom

1990 #10

thanks everyone.....i feel great for the warm welcome.....i am planning on driving home to seattle from kansas city...jack at vintage vettes has been grat in prepping the car to make the trip.

i am planning on driving west to denver then north to wyoming. going west through montana i expect to be able to open the car up an see what kind of top speed i can get.

if there is anyone interested in meeting for lunch or dinner let me know i would love to photo with you on the way home.

chris

thanks everyone.....i feel great for the warm welcome.....i am planning on driving home to seattle from kansas city...jack at vintage vettes has been grat in prepping the car to make the trip.

i am planning on driving west to denver then north to wyoming. going west through montana i expect to be able to open the car up an see what kind of top speed i can get.

if there is anyone interested in meeting for lunch or dinner let me know i would love to photo with you on the way home.

chris

Chris, bring it past the Funfest at the Mid America Motorworks HQ this weekend if you are picking it up then :cool:beer :lou

LET US KNOW WHEN IN KC WE CAN MEET FOR DINNER.I CAN GET THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO SOLD IT TO JACK.

STEVE

Kansas City arrival

Damn....what a great group of car owners!!....

My flight gets to MCI at 2pm on oct3. Jack from vintage vettes has been awesome in getting the car ready. He is picking me up at the airport in it and i will do the road test back to his place. All looks well.

Dinner or drinks would be absolutly hot.!!.

My cell phone is 1 206 715 9060.

My current plans are to head north on hwy 29 then turn west on I-90. I am hoping to make some photo ops along the way in cluding Mount Rushmore.

I would invite anyone interested in a short or long road tour west to let me know.

thanks so much for the dinner invite in KC. ill take you up.

chris von ravensberg

Chris, are you trying to pick up the car and scoot west immediately or need to spend the night or ?
Steve and I might be able to hook up with you.
Paul

callaway #10

Hey steve and paul....i had not given it much thought..was just going to leave once the paperwork and title had changed hands. It would be alot of fun to meet for dinner and a photo op with other callaway owners. You probably know where vintage vettes is in Kansas city. Now that you have made the suggestion....i would like to stay the night which would give me time to meet. Email me your phone numbers or email addresses and let make plans to get together. thanks again for the invite. chris

Chris, are you trying to pick up the car and scoot west immediately or need to spend the night or ?
Steve and I might be able to hook up with you.
Paul

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY YOU ARE COMING IN? WE HAVE A BIG CORVETTE WEEKEND THE 10/04/07 THRU 10/06/07 IT IN THE OZARK MOUNTAINS 4 HRS SOUTH OF KC.THIS IS OUR 13TH YEAR DOING THIS YOU ARE WELCOME TO GO
WITH US.HOTEL ROOMS ARE HARD TO FIND IN TOWN.THERE SHOULD BE ABOUT
2000 VETTE RUNNING AROUND.

STEVE

I'am Ready Callaway is too

well...vintage vettes has been awesome to say the least. #10 is ready to head northwest to its new home.

soon as she is home we have a Homecoming tour with a few other vettes from the club for some very excited high school seniors.

you guys in Kansas City i have saved the evening this wednesday for a photo op. with any other callaways. maybe there is a hooters or someplace to meet. email me and lets meet up.

i would love to go south to the vette event but have to be to work on tuesday. my wife and i will be in Bowling Green for the ZR1 registry get together in May 2008. Maybe then.

my email is clvr@msn.com. let me know how to reach you.

best regards chris

Sheee'sss here 1990 #10

I want to first of all say to all the owners who contacted me from the original post....Thank You.

I was overwhelmed by the generous response and just positive, warm folks i met.

There were some delays on pick up of the car..I hope i did not miss anyone who i was to meet for dinner or cocktails... the delays were no more than a defective ignition module and the detailer in Kansas City took longer than expected.

The result was that the Callaway was shipped by truck to Seattle and arrived in pristine condition. The guys at Vintage Vettes...Jack,Eric and David were just awesome in there help and honest description as well as communication.

I will post pictures as soon as we have a day without rain for all to see this prize cherry.

Thank you again everyone....I hope to see some of you soon. My door is always open for any callaway owner ....anytime,anything.

chris/leslie von ravensberg
seattle washington

1990 zr1 #833
1990 zr1 #846
1990 callaway # 10
1990 coupe
1990 conv
1976 stingray
soon......1990 R9G

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom