Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

carbon fiber dash (pics)

Corvette
stroked 85 blkrose coupe
hi all,

just thought i would post some pics of my new carbon fiber dash kit
it is from superior customs and it turned out pretty sweet lookin

That looks very nice, definitely an upgrade over the regular plastic. It kind of looks metallic like. I'm sure you won't have to worry about it cracking like the plastic. Does it bend as easily as the plastic did?

it is an overlay kit. the carbon fiber is actually laminated to a straight grain walnut
backer board

oooooooops sorry forgot to post it.i saw them at carsile they even make a c3 kit.
it must be a new item for them the dont list it on there site all they have up is there wood dash kits. will probably have to call for more info. here is the site

www.superior customs.com

What I'd love to find is a leather or Alcantara dash kit. Give me darker brown to complement the saddle interior, and I'd be so happy...

All the *really* expensive sports cars have leather interiors...

[RICHR]

Yuckkkkk, ugly ugly ugly.... What's the matter with Corvette original look??? Yukkkkk, ugly ugly ugly

we are all entitled to our own opinion. i personally love it thats why i got it

That is nice - I need to cover my plastic up since it looks like crap. Do you have a better picture of the speedo/tach area. Does it cover up the screw area? The corner of mine is broken off.

How much was the kit. Did you order the cover for the seat switches seperate?

Thanks

the kit actually attaches with screw and cover the existin screw holes for later removal.they are all the pics i have they are from my cam phone so they are not that great

how much was the kit??

Did you have to purchase the seat switch cover seperate?

179.00 for the speedo cluster, radio and info center,center console ashtray cover and switch cover.

79.00 for the door inserts

Nice job! I really like the carbon fiber look (see sig).

Plumcrazy, that is one wicked looking interior you have now :upthumbs. It adds some contrast to all that existing black plastic. I like how there is that door that covers up the seat controls box behind your shifter. That is not a bad price at all for all those pieces that you got. Nice job! :cool

I like the look of walnut and/or carbon fibre. Very nice job.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom