Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CarFax Help?

S

SrDesertRat

Can anybody help with a CarFax search on VIN: 1G1YY3383M5110007

Thanks very much!;help

No wrecks or salvage titles. There was a NAM (Not Actual Mileage) title issues though. PM me an email address and I will forward the report to you.

Gorgon-

How is it you can obtain a CarFax when asked. Don't you have to subscribe to that service?

Car FAX

You can subscribe for various time frames

2 weeks... 1 year ... etc.....

Or work @ a dealership... or have a freind who does.

Vig!

I signed up for the 30 day service when searching for my vette. I've since purchased my car but still have until the 16th for my time to be up. I've run probably 23 reports. ;)

Gorgon -

Might you have the time for one more?

VIN = 1G1YY22PXS5114779

Signed,

Indebted............thanks.

Everything is clean. Was originally sold in TN and only reported mileage was in Ohio at 13,624 on 7/30/01. If you want the report PM me an email address and I'll forward it to you.

PLEASE CHECK THIS ONE IF YOU CAN VIN#1G1YY23P6P5106992 THANK YOU JACKMAN. TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE. WAVE.:BOW ;help

Hi Gorgon,

Any chance I could get you to check
1G1YY22G9V5101137 ?

Thanks a bunch! :cool

Clean title with lease and commercial registration. Looks like it's for sale at a dealer in Indianpolis with 41k miles on it.

And for those wanting to run VIN's, please limit it to those that are making purchases. Thanks. :D

Thanks for the report Gorgon. Assuming I can get the dealer to give me a decent deal on my trade-in, this will be my next Vette :)

Paul

Gorgan-

Many thanks for the information. I really appreciate this.

Ted

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom