Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CARFax till end of Feb

Aloha! Hey have you ever heard of a car called a Phillips Berlina? Well it is built on a C3 chasis by the Phillips factory and they only built like 80 of them. Anyway, my father in California has one and wanted me to see if you could check out his vin #1G1AY8768B5419431

Also if you are willing, his 1986 Lamborghini Countach VIN # is ZA9C005A0GLA12918. THANKS A MILLION!!!

If you come to Hawaii this year let me know and I'll return the favor to you by getting some cheap rates on hotels and a killer rate on the Polisnesian Cultural Center. Thanks, Ryan

timmb001,

Well I came here looking for something else, but this thread caught my eye first. How couldI pass up such an offer!

If you'd be so kind 1G1YY0785G5102262. Thanks a lot in advance. Please send results to Moonunit@ForUs.com

Colin

Colin, you have mail.

Ryan you have mail as well - was only able to find info on Vette - The Lambo did not have a good VIN. - let me know...

Hope it helps you both-

Timm

Timm,

Thank you very much:D ! Seems all were honest in this private purchase of my first Vette. I'll be really happy when I can get it running again. Good luck in your search for yours!

Colin

Colin - I have found a 96 LT4 - one owner, low miles<50k, all records a great deal - I will pick it up on Wed. night.

timmb001 said:
I have CarFax till the end of Feb. if anyone should require any info...

:w

I would be so grateful if you could run a Car Fax on the 1991 ZR-1 that I am in the process of checking out. The VIN # is:

1G1YZ23JXM5800105

Thanks so much!

-J.

P.S. You could post it here or email me at jrasizzi@yahoo.com

timmb001, if you can...1GBDM19W9SB125433
Thanks, email mvftw@aol.com

I can run them tonight when i get home and I will email you both.

Thanks Timmb001, I got it. I'm selling my '95 Astro Van and just wanted to make sure they was no surprises.

KOPBET and Scott E -

I will go to them this evening - Scott E - I need an email address please...

Timm

timmb001 said:
KOPBET and Scott E -

I will go to them this evening - Scott E - I need an email address please...

Timm

Outstanding! Thank you.

KOPBET.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom