Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cargo nets , Im lost.

shawnfate

I cant figure these nets out. :L
1 has 4 loops on one end and 2 hooks on the other ?
065aada8.jpg

the 2nd one has a loop and a hook on each end ?
i can understand how this one would hang, but i am not sure where to attach the loops and hooks .

53ce3766.jpg

I think i figured out the smaller one, goes in the back near the tails lights ?
i found a pic online, i have the two screws the hooks are suppose to attach to under the lip up high but there are none of the those loop catchers screwed onto them to put the loops around, nothing a wing nut or something cant fix.

the other cargo net with the 4 loops and 2 hooks has me completely confused though.

Sorry, I can't help you.....I took the nets out about 5 minutes after getting the car home and haven't looked at them since. :)

The wider, thin one (on the left in the picture) goes across the back against the back of the tail lights. It hangs (as you said) from plastic wing nuts that have hook molded into them that screw onto posts that hold the trim pieces against the inside of the car. Two on top underneath the bottom side of the top of the quarter panel and two on the bottom on the inside wall (about where the side marker light is).

The wide thin one is pretty useful. Aside from small stuff, you can slip a pretty large box (like a micro wave) in there or a bunch of groceries. Keeps stuff from sliding around.

Yeah, looks like you've worked out where the long, one goes in the trunk.

I can't recall ever seeing the other one in my C5...? It looks similar, though, to the small "catch-all" nets I've seen in BMW's, installed in the front passenger's foot well, along the transmission tunnel. I don't believe the C5 has this convenience "feature," though... :confused

I'll have to poke around inside of mine when I get a chance...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom