Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Hotels

J

jrizz1

Planning on attending Carlisle this year. I am coming from Buffalo, NY and would like to stay at a place that caters to the Corvette crowd.

jrizz1,

Glad you're going to experience Corvettes at Carlisle...you'll love it! Just about all hotels in the area cater to the Corvette people during that weekend, believe me.:)

Hotels right in Carlisle are virtually impossible to get right now as most are booked immediately after last August's event. However, keep contacting them as cancellations will definitely happen, especially as we approach August. You might consider the surrounding towns, also.

Elaine

Book just about any hotel in the area you can find - they will all be full of Vettes. Try www.orbitz.com to find a room and keep an eye on the CAC Northeast section for where to meet up with other CACers and party central every night at the Holiday Inn, Mechanicsburg. http://www.hiharrisburgwest.com/main.html

:w
Guy

From what I heard its a little late to try and get a reasonable room nearby. Maybe you should think about get a tent :L

From what I heard its a little late to try and get a reasonable room nearby. Maybe you should think about get a tent :L

Fear not...there will be plenty of cancellations!

Elaine

Carlisle motel

Hey Jrizz1, I grew up near U in Lockport...anyway, while in the Army I was stationed in Waynesboro,Pa., not very far from Carlisle...might try them. They have at least one motel that I stay at every time I go back 'home' to western N.Y. If that does not work out,there is always Hagerstown,Md. Lot's of places there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom