Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Newbie

fine69

Corvette
'69 Convertible Vette; '72 Z28 Camaro Rally Sport
I'm a Carlisle Newbie!

Took a ride with my daughter this morning... and on a whim, we decided to go to the 2006 "Corvettes at Carlisle" event... A little over an hour later, we were in Carlisle!

What a cool event! We had a great time, and folks are also fantastic. I've never been to anything like it... wall to wall Vettes... there were also C6s everyehere (that was actually a surprise)... and most of 'em wave!
:w
I also got some great deals on car parts!

Unfortunately, since this trip was basically unplanned, I did not have a chance to login to CAC and find out a location where CAC members would meet.... it would have been awesome to meet. I'll plan this out next year.

Here are some pics taken from today's event... (that's my 69 parked in the grass --- not a show-car, but she's mine!).

Ralph

Ralph:
Now that you've had time & miles to shake down & debug since cam downsizing ... how's it performing & how do you like it/dislike it?
JACK:gap

Ralph:
Now that you've had time & miles to shake down & debug since cam downsizing ... how's it performing & how do you like it/dislike it?
JACK:gap

Jack,

It's running perfectly.... in fact, the best it ever has since I've owned her... I am extremely pleased. The cam specs you recommended provide the perfect combo with the rest of the set up (again, thank you).

Maybe we can all meet-up at the next Carlisle event.

Ralph
:beer

Sorry to have missed you.. I parked my car about 100 feet from yours (in your pic towards the left where the trees are, a little behind/next to the red car in your pic). Maybe next year!

:w
-Stefan

I thas been a week already! I had a booth setup in Row L and met a lot of guys from the various forums. Hope to be there again next year.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom