Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle - The Back Way In & Where to Meet

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
You give this secret away every year. Now I'm going to need a helicopter to avoid the miles of traffic on the back roads. Bad enough I have to leave my house at 3:00am to get there before the back ups.

....... n

You give this secret away every year. Now I'm going to need a helicopter to avoid the miles of traffic on the back roads. Bad enough I have to leave my house at 3:00am to get there before the back ups.

....... n

It's not a secret since it's on the Carlisle web site. Get there early again and quit complaining. I feel NO pain for someone who lives 90 minutes away. ;)

:w
Guy

It's not a secret since it's on the Carlisle web site. Get there early again and quit complaining. I feel NO pain for someone who lives 90 minutes away. ;)

Guy

You tell him, Guy!!! Hey, Nut, just shut up and be there!!:L

Elaine

P.S. Nut, you know I love ya, honey!;)

Jeez......... now I'm getting grief from Elaine!!

I feel NO pain for someone who lives 90 minutes away. ;)

Guy
Same here, only other direction! I'll probably be there Sunday morning, hope to see you all there. Is there gonna be any CAC meeting place - catchy nametags - kinda thing? Just a thought.

Craig

Same here, only other direction! I'll probably be there Sunday morning, hope to see you all there. Is there gonna be any CAC meeting place - catchy nametags - kinda thing? Just a thought.

Craig

The CAC does not have an "offical" spot on the fairgrounds, so we try and make our own. No tags, but click on the link above as to where to meet.

Guy

Craig

Craig,

Members are encouraged to print out this image on a 8.5" x 11" sheet.
242snlj.jpg

Then, write in your forum name, like VNV did........ :rotfl
242ssax.jpg

For example, here's yours.....
242stcn.jpg

Just place it on your windshield.

I get there at 6:30 AM no problem at all, by 8:00 am forget it.

A bunch of CACers get there by 6:30, see you in time for breakfast. ;)

Guy

6:30??? If you're not IN the grounds by 6:00am you might as well park in the street if you want to try for the (unofficial) CAC section.

Yeah Bob..... the vittles are pretty good there as well as are the eats behind the grandstands too. We've tried them all. Guy probably gave her a free cupholder. :D

nut

Breakfast on the field ain't half bad either. The booth up behind the car wash area serves a tasty meal. :w

That would be Helen, her Mom and Helen's hubby who run that.
I'll save a holder for ya, Bob.

Nut - No free holder, but Helen gave ME a free breakfast for posting her location on the Carlisle forum. :D

Guy

You need to change your name to Mr. Network

....... n

If you opt for a helicopter - I recommend the Huey UH-1H. Ideal for the Carlisle terrain. http://www.huey.co.uk/gallery02/36.jpg

Remo:cool

Room at Carlisle

If anyone needs a room at Carlisle, I am going to be cancelling one...It is at the preferred CAC hotel....the Holiday Inn -Mechanicsberg......anyone wanting this room ...please let me know before I cancel it.....

Redvettelady!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom