Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cat converter

Get one from Random Technologies. They say it is like not having a cat at all. I have a random cat on my 84 and it made a big difference with my other mods, it helps your chip and K&N etc.

Or go on ebay and get a test pipe. I just ordered one for my 85 vette and it costs $54, it is a piece of pipe that replaces the cat and gives you more power and better fuel economy.

Or go on ebay and get a test pipe. I just ordered one for my 85 vette and it costs $54, it is a piece of pipe that replaces the cat and gives you more power and better fuel economy.
Yeah,That is what I'd do,Make sure that my Grand Children (or anybody else's!!) can't breath in 10 years!!!!:eyerole:eyerole:eyerole

Yeah,That is what I'd do,Make sure that my Grand Children (or anybody else's!!) can't breath in 10 years!!!!:eyerole:eyerole:eyerole

getting tetraethylead out of gasoline was a good idea...processing your exhaust into sulfuric acid with a ''cat'' was NOT...asthma problems, especially among children, have become epidemic SINCE ''cats'' were introduced==duh???

There are plenty of vehicles around running with no emissions at all.

Lawnmower
chainsaw
BBQ
Heavy machinery
Ships
Airplanes
My :booty

One more vette without a cat won't hurt.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom