Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cats clawing at car cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, once you catch them in the handy-dandy cat trap, you will need a cat carrier to move them to a safe location. I found one that works great.

catcarrier.jpg
pencil.png

Any form of poisening is incredibly cruel and illegal as hell. If I found someone poisening any domestic animal I'd tyreat them to a lead pill.

Any form of poisening is incredibly cruel and illegal as hell. If I found someone poisening any domestic animal I'd tyreat them to a lead pill.

I look forward to your outraged replies.
I like pressing the delete key and squeezing a trigger.
:D

I look forward to your outraged replies.
I like pressing the delete key and squeezing a trigger.
:D
Actually I respect your view very much Tony .There are lots of folks that agree with you .

Please post your address I'll gladly ship a two foxes and the neighbors dog that craps on my steps .Second thought I'll ship both the neighbor and dog .Expect a big box from UPS .;)

(not to be confused as a flame :) )

Actually I respect your view very much Tony .There are lots of folks that agree with you .

Please post your address I'll gladly ship a two foxes and the neighbors dog that craps on my steps .Second thought I'll ship both the neighbor and dog .Expect a big box from UPS .;)

(not to be confused as a flame :) )

I respect your position as well, Tony. Vetteboy you make me :boogie:boogie

Attachments

• IMG_1337 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1337 (Medium).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 135
Got one. Works like a charm. You should hear the little varmints hiss. I think they know that things in store for 'em ain't good things...
Which is ??:ugh

A trip to the local municipal Animal Control recycle facility.

coal-plant-smokestack-photo436.jpg

Tabby Tote ;LOL:rotfl :L

I believe Ecklers has a Christmas special on pre-cats going now. You can get both left and right for less than the cost of a bottle of Tabasco, and that included gaskets.

They also have a couple cats wich can be put on a C-4 but they're not on sale.

:boogie

:thumb

Urinate in a bottle and sprinkle it around the yard area the cat has been using. They won't come back.:thumb

Urinate in a bottle and sprinkle it around the yard area the cat has been using. They won't come back.:thumb
Yeah,Thats kinda sorta got rid of a gas thief stealing gas out of my haul'n truck! :D

You could try gutting them. I've seen a lot of threads on this forum about that.

:useless:boogie

Cats can be very frustrating when it comes to sliding down the hood or anywhere on our prized Corvettes. The SCRATCHES left behind are enough to drive one to extreme measures ...

Reading back through this thread I find a few humorous and down right :chuckle things, I also read a few that I found a bit ... well let me put it this way...

Long ago we had a Moderator here 78SilvAnniv, Silver hasn't been around in quite a while, at one time she was having health issue's and that is a completely different story...

She loved Cats/Dogs/Horses just about any of Gods creatures and would never consider some of the solutions being suggested within this thread, made in jest or serious, but I guarantee Silver would be willing to help resolve the cat on the cover issue as humane as possible.

Yes I am waving my whittle :nono and suggesting we all take the high road here and leave the hazing and graphic responses on the keyboard.

It is a shame that Cat Owners are not held to the same pet ownership that Dog Owners are help accountable too ;) I don't recall ever seeing a person walking by our house with a cat on a leash or stopping to pick up their cats POOP ... and that's all I got to say at this time :D

Bud

Ya,the hood of my black 85 looks like crap thanks to my neighbors cats.I use moth balls,seems to work untill I forget to replenish them,then the cat/cats are back at it.Weird thay only seem to jump up on the 85 & not any other car in the driveway.

BTW,I remember 78 SilvAnniv when she was here

tO THE CAT HATERS

I HOPE ALL OF YOU EITHER WRECK YOUR VETTES OR HAVE THEM STOLEN. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN HAVE ONE.:Buttslap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom