Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chevrolet Rolls out 2017 Corvette Configurator

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
With all the latest buzz surrounding the upcoming 2018 Corvette ZR1 and the mid-engine 2019 Corvette, Chevrolet quietly rolled out their 2017 Corvette configurator online.

We quickly dove right in and built a special Corvette Action Center version of a Grand Sport. One of the first things you'll notice is that as you run down the options, the MSRP quickly jumps right into Z06 territory.

We built a Torch Red Grand Sport with Adrenaline red interior, inferno orange hash marks, white racing stripe, 3LT trim package, Z07 performance package and competition seats. When all was said and done, the final price of our CAC Grand Sport came to a whopping total of $92,960. We left off a few options we would have liked to have added simply because we saw the price rising so high.

So, head on over to Chevrolet's site and have fun building your own 2017 Corvette. Just keep an eye on that MSRP!

2017 Corvette Sports Cars | Chevrolet

Attachments

• 2017-corvette-configurator.jpg
    2017-corvette-configurator.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 167
Only sissys buy a GS with 3LT.

I'll take mine as a Coupe with 1LT, please, along with AE4, F55 and Z07 in Sterling Blue.

Looks like about 77 large.

I tell you if it had an LS7 engine, I'd sell my C6 Z06 and buy one.

Also, BTW, there's a typo in the above post. It's the "Z07 Performance Package".

"Z06" is a model designation not an RPO.

• Admin
Everyone is a critic. Sterling Blue is a woman's color.

;LOL

Only sissys buy a GS with 3LT.

I'll take mine as a Coupe with 1LT, please, along with AE4, F55 and Z07 in Sterling Blue.

Looks like about 77 large.

I tell you if it had an LS7 engine, I'd sell my C6 Z06 and buy one.

Also, BTW, there's a typo in the above post. It's the "Z07 Performance Package".

"Z06" is a model designation not an RPO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom