Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chrome Wheels

jbarber

Corvette
1995 Aqua Metallic
When I ordered by 06 there was a constraint on QX3 Chrome Wheels. I want these on my car, does anyone know where I can get these?

I am now considering maybe putting the 07 ones on it if the same rim and tire size??

When I ordered by 06 there was a constraint on QX3 Chrome Wheels. I want these on my car, does anyone know where I can get these?

I am now considering maybe putting the 07 ones on it if the same rim and tire size??
The rim size is the same. From what I know, you can order them thru a Chevy dealer, costs about $2000.

When my Corvette was getting near production I was notified that there was a "constraint" on the Alum Polished Wheels. I reluctantly upgraded to the Chrome wheels and am very satisfied. They look great.

I luv my polished rims! Are they supposed to be defective or something?

Nothing defective. GM just didn't have enough of them when my vehicle was being built. Their terminology for not having a supply of a particular item is "constraint". Those wheels were in short supply during '06 production also so I wasn't surprised.'

Thanks Jim. While I'm satisfied for now, with them being polished....they don't shine as much as the ones I had on my C5 ;-) Can't do much with them because of some kind of coating.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom