Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cnc machined

ruby-red

Corvette
1993 ruby red
CNC Machined out of solid oak hard wood,

If anyone have any ideals what I can make please share maybe I can try to machine it, I can also cut metal too

I need help everyone trying to building my YouTube channel up, so if you like what I’m doing please help me out by subscribing press the subscribe button and bell icon then you will receive a notification on YouTube every time that I upload a video. Also, this bell icon can be activated only on the channel you've subscribed; you cannot turn on notifications for channels you haven't subscribed.

Thanks
CORVETTE KEY CHAIN STARTED, MACHINE OUT OF SOLID OAK ON PM-25MV CNC MILL - YouTube

If anyone is interested I think have enough wood for 5 more that I can cut for about $20 each plus shipping (it take over a hour to make one)

Last edited:
Man, cutting into my business lol
Cell phone stands that can be personalized is 1 idea!
30b42bebe1887802b35fc99c11fe6a27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Laminated plastic can be cut as well
I make license plate key chains
This one is of my wife's car a
1982 Mustang GLX with a 302 engine
6b50d4f2c05e24743158fc1b7842a2fc.jpg

I've got a 48 x 96 ShopBot that I use for lots of different things. here's something I did a couple years ago.

jzFVcfI.jpg

I've never run a bit as small as that (.03). Smallest I've run is .125 tapered ballnose. The C6 emblem was run with a 60* V-bit on 1/4" melamine.

i was afraid of breaking the .031 cutter I'll have to look into .125 tapered ballnose. and the 60* V-bit

On our IS400 Gravograph I am limited on size 8x12 for most things
Tooling range is .005 too .171 and your imagination

Biggest project I've done was a sign 36 x 78. I use Aspire for the design/toolpathing software, which allows me to do all sorts of 2,5D and 3D designs, although I really haven't done much in 3D. I use V=Carve toolpathing for most of my stuff....thus the use of "v" style bits....60, 90 and 120 degree.

My setup.

07qtVxA.jpg

ZrvLL26.jpg

A2R9TSt.jpg

I have a choice of "V" style and end mill bits as well as non rotating diamond bits for glass

Biggest project I've done was a sign 36 x 78. I use Aspire for the design/toolpathing software, which allows me to do all sorts of 2,5D and 3D designs, although I really haven't done much in 3D. I use V=Carve toolpathing for most of my stuff....thus the use of "v" style bits....60, 90 and 120 degree.
Damn Tom,You gots all the toys...................:thumb

I have a choice of "V" style and end mill bits as well as non rotating diamond bits for glass

I have and use v bits as well as straight end mills and have a diamond drag tool, but haven't used it on glass, only for engraving brass, aluminum plates and I even used it to engrave the slide of one of our local LEOs Glock with his name and badge emblem.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom