Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(COG)Fall Event announced to close out the "Twenty-Year Celebration"

Good picture. I wish I could have made it.

We have had a blast! The folks at Mid America Motorworks have gone above and beyond! The commemorative parking passes and satin (photo-grade) paper posters are amazing!!!!!! :cool

Some new owners were here today - some with C6 SC cars :upthumbs

Here are some more pics :w

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported this event! I will have to count again, but I believe there were over a doz. Callaway Corvettes at Funfest :cool There were almost another doz. owners there, without their Callaways but came to support the show and have a great time :beer

Does anyone have more pics???????????????????????????????

I would like to take a moment and recognize Callaway owners Steve & Doreen, who travelled with their Callaway Corvette to EVERY one of the three shows this past year :upthumbs I am not sure what the shipping / travelling costs were, but we are all glad to see your cars and hang out with you guys at the shows!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the "Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes" shows! :w
cog.gif

Great pics!!!! Some really beautiful cars there.

I wish I could have been there....but on the bright side I did start a new job today, and it looks like its gonna be fun. :D

Congratulations Josh .... is that a new job around the house or a new job away from the casa ;)

Good luck Josh! Forget fun man, will it get you closer to another B2K?

:upthumbs Im hoping so! I don't see why it wouldn't. Ive already been dropping hints to my wife. We have a few other priorities first....if only my condo in orlando would sell....I could buy one tomorrow.

Congratulations Josh .... is that a new job around the house or a new job away from the casa ;)

:ugh I guess I have many "work" functions in and out of the house :rotfl

Limited Edition Callaway Poster

1 of the 200 made by Mid America Motorworks for Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts at the Funfest, this poster was AMAZING!!!!!!!! :eek

Measuring ~ 12.5" x 16", it was printed on high-quality satin photo grade paper :cool Of the 200 posters, most vanished quickly, as everyone LOVED that orange Callaway :cool

attachment.php

Chris,
Nice pic's.:cool Looks like the weather is good, not another Carlilse.:eek:hnoes I'm sure the posters disapeared pretty fast, look awsome.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom