Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

COG Shirts

Folks - The information to order the shirts is now online :upthumbs

Check out www.callawayownersgroup.com under "Important News" for all the details.

I do need to mention, Order count for Bloomington delivery is due by THIS Friday :eek
Thank you again, for your interest in this :m

See you in Bloomington :w

*89x2* said:
. I do need to mention, Order count for Bloomington delivery is due by THIS Friday :eek
Just e-mailed my order to you so you get it in time. :D :m

*** F.Y.I. -At the request of my wife, I wanted to pass along word that a "ladies cut" shirt (same style, slightly less of a "tail" on the shirt) is going to be avail. - Same cost as the standard cut - Just a little something for the ladies *** :cool

Thanks again for the interest in this, please remember - for Bloomington delivery, I must have your order by this Friday by 4pm EST. :m

*** Just a quick reminder *** - For Bloomington Delivery, I will need to hear from you before 5pm today (I pushed the time back just a little;) )

I have heard from almost everyone who was initially interested :cool

Thanks for the interest, See you in Bloomington :w :v

-Order form is avail. online @ www.callawayownersgroup.com :m

FX GS said:
Very nice, can't wait to get mine and wear with PRIDE at Bloomington!
Thank you, Chris! :m (with one olive)
Mark, Thanks again :m

I ordered the shirts tonight - They were again, confirmed for pickup next week, plenty of time before Bloomington :upthumbs

As far as ordering the shirts for the show, I was advised that if I need to make any additions to the order that there can be, just let me know in case you missed the earlier deadline :cool

:v :w

After talking with the shop, I found I can add to the order until the close of business Tuesday. If you missed out on the initial order, let me know and I can still get them in time for Bloomington delivery :upthumbs

Thanks again for the interest - the feedback has been great! :m

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom