Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Come on, lets be cool dude!

Docmacs'77

Corvette
1977 Black Coupe
Hey guys,
Not sure 'bout y'all, but my A/C on my '77 has always sucked. I guess what I should say, is that there's never been much in the way of any decent force of air when the A/C's turned on. I mean, when I compare it to my other vehicles, there's a world of difference. Does anyone know of a way to get a stronger flow? Is there a blower/fan available that we could interchange to get more air flow? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested/benefit from any info which would improve our COOLNESS!
Marc.

Docmacs'77 said:
Hey guys,
Not sure 'bout y'all, but my A/C on my '77 has always sucked. I guess what I should say, is that there's never been much in the way of any decent force of air when the A/C's turned on. I mean, when I compare it to my other vehicles, there's a world of difference. Does anyone know of a way to get a stronger flow? Is there a blower/fan available that we could interchange to get more air flow? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested/benefit from any info which would improve our COOLNESS!
Marc.
Try cleaning Fan and Evaporater!junk!!

Move to a cooler climate.

You may never get an old Corvette A/C system to work well in really hot climates.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom