Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Compass mirror

04 Commemorative

Corvette
04 Commemorative Conv. 6 speed
Can you take a compass mirror say from a caddy and plug it in to an 04 C5...and will it work? Not sure why they didn't do it at the factory...I can get lost in my vette too ! :boogie

Yikes....6 hrs! Maybe I should just ask for directions lol, thanks anyway Remo !

Is there a mirror out there anywhere that has a compass, map lights and self dimming that will just plug into my factory plug now on my 2000 C-5? Or do I have to run a new wiring harness for all this to work? I know there are other options but these would work for me.

Thanks and if anyone out there knows this I would appreciate the guidness and or help.

Bill

Any more information on this would be greatly appreciated. Is there something out there with a compass, map lights that would plug in to my existing plug for the map lights and power the compass too. Thought about a garage door opener, home link I think it is called would be nice too but I would like to stay as close as possible to the OEM mirror.

Thanks again,
Bill

Try a company called C5 Creations. They have the mirror with home link, compass and self-dimming for around $425.00. The install does not look too complicated. They are at c5creations.com.
Good luck!:w

Try a company called C5 Creations. They have the mirror with home link, compass and self-dimming for around $425.00. The install does not look too complicated. They are at c5creations.com.
Good luck!:w

Thank you very much, I believe I have looked at their web site but it's been a while.

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom