Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[CONCEPT] 9/14/2003 - C6 Vert'

hehehehe :) This folks is not tooo far from the truth. Lamp pods and front clip are a bit off as is the blend of the fenders to the hood, in reality its not that smooth of a transition.

Disappointed... now way!

I think this Euro magazine's rendition of the next Corvette is the best I've seen. I was all against non pop-up lights when I first heard about fixed lamps. But if the car looked like this, I would say the C6 is going to be a total winner!!!!
In fact, I would go as far as to say:- "GM, give us this car! ...exactly like the picture!!!!".

Cool looking machine!!!!

Dazza

Tru_Ice said:
Looks good to me.

:( Headlights and front facia are straight from the Motor Trend guess and are UUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYY.

Re: Re: [CONCEPT] 9/14/2003 - C6 Vert'

LongTimer said:
:( Headlights and front facia are straight from the Motor Trend guess and are UUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYY.

I honestly like it--a lot. The only thing I don't care for is the front cowling. It looks a bit too much like a Pontiac for me there.

Doc

Does not look like a corvette, Looks more like the next generation Firebird/comaro combination. If this is what the next Vette Looks like my next vette will be a midyear. :(

Tommy L said:
Does not look like a corvette, Looks more like the next generation Firebird/comaro combination. If this is what the next Vette Looks like my next vette will be a midyear. :(

Yep. start with a firebird front facia and fold it and crease it and yuk! ... there it is the Euro guess. This mag must be owned by porsche. They hope it looks like this so that they can sell more boxsters.

LongTimer said:
Yep. start with a firebird front facia and fold it and crease it and yuk! ... there it is the Euro guess. This mag must be owned by porsche. They hope it looks like this so that they can sell more boxsters.
I have to agree... I don't like it so far. I am wishing for more.

That concept has a lot of C-3 Shark influences. In spite of the power shortage, they did sell well. It also does not look like a 'baby step' evolution model. I'm not going to get my hopes up. When it is unveiled, we will have to deal with it.;shrug

Am I in the right place???
I know I must be in Corvetteforum.com with all these people choosing not to use their brains.

This forum is for Corvette guys who know better than basing their judgements on "artist renditions".

I'm surprised I haven't seen any of these yet...:puke

Would everybody just do me a favor and put on their thinking caps??? I'm about to friggin' snap over here!!

I think we are right in thinking that the C6 will look something like this prototype. In Carlisle this year Dave Hill was giving hints of what the C6 might look and perform like and to be honest this car is not too far off what he discribed. I personally don't like the look but there is probably alot who do.:cool

looks good enough for me.I really like the front fenders and the openings in the front bumper.I just hope it has round lights in the rear.I don't care too much for the current eye shaped ones.I also hope it comes with at least 425 hp. :)

If you look at the Caddy version, this picture of the Vette is the closest I've seen. Especially the rear quarter panel.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom