Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Confessions of a Corvette guy

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Last Updated: October 21. 2010 1:00AM

Confessions of a Corvette guy

Modern models' purposeful elegance and rocket-like power make allure of the 'Vette hard to deny

Jason H. Harper / Bloomberg News

There comes a point in any not-so-young man's life when he must ask: Am I a Corvette guy?

Over their lifetimes, many car lovers will dabble with rocket-like Japanese tuners, pricey European imports and old-school American muscle. But as horsepower and prestige increase, so do the prices of those sleek, sexy playthings.

At some point, speed demons will realize that the most sports car bang for buck is a Chevy Corvette.

From The Detroit News: Confessions of a Corvette guy | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Confessions of a Corvette guy .........speed demons will realize that the most sports car bang for buck is a Chevy Corvette.
:dance

Corvette girls know it too. ;)

:wJane Ann

I first realized I was a Corvette guy in 1991. Late coming to the party. But, I hear better late than never!

Anyone else?

SAVE the WAVE!

I first realized I was a Corvette guy at around age 7-8, building model cars. I think it was a black 1967 with that red stinger hood. :confused

I first realized I was a Corvette guy at around age 7-8, building model cars. I think it was a black 1967 with that red stinger hood. :confused

For me it was doing "new car prep" at a Chevy store in NJ in the very early '70s.

Yep been a corvette guy for a lot longer than my wallet let me actually own one, now ten years and counting :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom