Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Congrats to tls630 on TOP FLIGHT!

AdvancedAutoCC

Corvette
'96 coupe (Torch Red), '85 4+3 coupe (flat black)
TLS,
Advanced Automotive congratulates you on receiving NCRS Top Flight! Excellent job and good luck at the NCRS National meet in 2007...

For CACers, here are a couple of pics of this gorgeous C4 'vert (the nicest one I've seen in years).
Stanton88-1Web.jpg

Stanton88-2Web.jpg

We've got a couple of minor issues to resolve before January, and Advanced is proud to have this Corvette in our "show stable".

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
Thank's Bob, I appreciate the acknowledgement. I will have to say I learned a lot.The judges and the staff that put this on were incredible,the knowlledge was unbelievable. I had a master judge and he took almost 7 hour's with me, and explained eveything as he went,as I said these people were great.I am proud to be a member of such a great organization .TLS

Corvette
'67 Marina Blue Convertible
Congratulations, and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience; having your car judged can be very enlightening and enjoyable, and you can really learn a lot about your car. You meet a lot of great people, and when you get the judging sheets back, you have a ready-made worklist if you choose to continue to improve your car. :)

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
John
Thank's, you Master Judges are incredible, the knowledge is awesome. I really learned a lot ,and I will improve my car. I am looking forward to the next level. Viet

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
Congrats! :beer

See here in MA next year!

:w
Guy

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
What is the opinion as far as going for a regional top flight or a P.V. ? I am looking for input. TLS

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
What is the opinion as far as going for a regional top flight or a P.V. ? I am looking for input. TLS

Go for it!

IF you decide to go for National Flight Judging, a Regional is great since most of the judges at a Regional will be the same judges at a National meet. Once I received Top Flight at a Regional, I knew it would pass National.

When I went for Chapter Flight judging, most of the judges were C1 & C2 guys and I had an 82. Theses guys and gals followed the manual as best they could, however, with the exception of 2 judges, they never judged an 82.

My hat' off to ALL NCRS folks for puting in the time and effort.

Guy

Corvette
1982 Collector Edition
Congrats TLS!

Looks well deserved.. :upthumbs

-Stefan

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
Do I take it that you guy's would not go for the performance evaluation? But would prefer a Flight certificate.I to take off my hat to all the N.C.R.S. people. What a job they do!! TLS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom