Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Conv. loaded is 64,000 so the new Z06

Ripp 76 said:
Thanks for the official update CorvetteConti. I hope that you don't mind that we have been using your pictures here on this forum.
dude are you kidding me..
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was at Carlisle this weekend watching Dave Hill go around the car and explain each element of the new Z06. He also stated that the advertised MSRP is $65,800 for the base model. If you load it with every option, he said it would creep around $70k max. However, this does not include the dealer gouge price which will probably add $20k ontop for someone with too much money willing to pay the markup.

bobby1 said:
Will come in at least on the north side of 70,000. No doubt!

GM Canada announced a MSRP of $89900 (Canadian) This equates to 76,487.10 US

volavet said:
I was at Carlisle this weekend watching Dave Hill go around the car and explain each element of the new Z06. He also stated that the advertised MSRP is $65,800 for the base model. If you load it with every option, he said it would creep around $70k max. However, this does not include the dealer gouge price which will probably add $20k ontop for someone with too much money willing to pay the markup.

Z06 Tom says not to pay that.

Gorgon said:
Where does this logic come from? The C5 Z06 was priced similarly to a loaded C5 vert so I'm expecting the same. How many people would GM expect to shell out $70K on a Chevy?

How many would shell out $4.00 for gas?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom