Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Convertible Top Suppliers/Manufacturers

glazounov

Corvette
1994 "Arrest-Me-Red" LT-1 Convertible
Hello experts!

It's time for me to bite the bullet and buy a new top for my 94 convertible (Cloth top, glass rear window with defroster).

Does anyone have any experience with suppliers or manufacturers of QUALITY tops that match the original equipment specs? I'm planning on having my local auto upholstery shop do the installation (installation ALONE will run appx. $350 - but they guarantee a perfect job, and have been doing this for 30 years!). They can get a top from their supplier for $650 - but I've heard that excellent tops can be purchased for much less from other sources (possibly online?). Anyone have any leads? Experiences? Advice? Addresses, etc.????

Thanks a million in advance!

glazounov

Hello? Anyone? Anyone?

OK - I'll try to make it easier. What about the A.A.Best company? Anyone have any experience with their products? What about kwiktops.com? How about Acme?

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?

This board had a ton of sponsers. Look to some of them. I have done business with several and found them to be tops (excuse the pun). Mid America has great customer service.

Thanks! Just looking for definite experiences. I've had great service from MidAmerica also.

try jc whitney.com. Saw a 3 ply this am for $600 complete. They also have a link for installers close to one's zip code.

My vote is for Al Knock. He installed mine at spring Carlisle. Great Job.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom