Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cool pics of your C1 & C2 corvette!! Post 'em!

Here is another one

i-ghvG3r7-L.jpg

I cant wait till she can drive the 66

Trees are blooming and the pollen is heavy - a nice yellow tint on everything. :w

Attachments

• P1040684.jpg
    P1040684.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 80
Trees are blooming and the pollen is heavy - a nice yellow tint on everything. :w
That's a bit early, the yellow gets me about mid April when I go down to Simpsonville for my grandaughter's birthday.

My wife is visiting family in Oregon Ohio - outside of Toledo. She says it was in the 80's today.
Yesterday, before the rain, Chapel Hill looked like a West Texas dust storm of yellow pollen.

Attachments

• P1040693.jpg
    P1040693.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 84
My wife is visiting family in Oregon Ohio - outside of Toledo. She says it was in the 80's today.Yesterday, before the rain, Chapel Hill looked like a West Texas dust storm of yellow pollen.
Have many relatives from mothers side in Oregon, Woodville, and East Toledo area, worked there myself '59/'62. Also have relatives from the wife's side down there, Cantrells. Works at some little sschool there called Clemson, but they call him Dean ;-).

That's a nice spring color.

Tom

Nice '55 Tyler.

groovyjay

The Corvair recreation project is not Photoshop. Looks pretty sweet, doesn't it?

Tom

One day this may come back to life.

Attachments

• P1050461.jpg
    P1050461.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 236
Not mine but I found this '60 at Norwalk (Summit Raceway Park) yesterday.

HPIM1893.jpgHPIM1894.jpgHPIM1893.jpgHPIM1894.jpg

Don't ask me why it double posted the images. They are only in the attachment line once.

Tom

50+ years old and still winning beauty contests

6202012056.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom