Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cool pics of your C1 & C2 corvette!! Post 'em!

My 1960 Vette which I've owned since 1983... Photos taken at our local show & shine, Sept 14, 2008...

p767486229-5.jpg

p703048899-5.jpg

Cheers

Ken

Very nice looking 60 Corvette. :w Looks good enough to win Best of Show.

Here's my Red 1965 BB 502.....Sweet Huh..?

2009vet.jpg

......Oh...C-2 Pic's....not my new Vette.... :D

Well the shows over now, how can I show a picture of my old tired 66 in pale yellow when this is here .

I am jealous Mark congradulations on the purchase. If I wasnt so set a 4 seat convertable I would have upgraded to a c6 years ago. So how does the 430 hp feel in the car. I thought the C5 with 350hp was great, I can only imagine what the extra 80hp does for the car.
Best of luck with it

Bob Willis - That `57 is BEAUTIFUL !! :cool:cool:thumb:thumb:thumb:cool:cool

Just a couple of pics from a local show at the American Legion - about 60 cars, mostly rods & muscle. Only 3 Corvettes ?!?:confused:confused
Mine was the only midyear there:D:cool

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

attachment.php
...........................................Here are some pics of my '67 which I imported last year to North Wales.
attachment.php

`65 QQ,

I'd love to have a midyear roadster. :beer

What is the significance of the 'QQ' on the tags? Something about classic cars in Ohio?

Bob -

Thanks for the compliments :). I'd LOVE to have a beautiful `67 BB like Heaven !! :cool:cool

In regards to the 'QQ' question, while most other years used a 3 digit number for the color code (ie. Heaven's 974 - Rally Red) in 1965 the color code was two letters - hence the 'QQ' - 1965 color code for Silver Pearl.

Keep drivin' them and remember -
It's never too late for a happy childhood !! :thumb:thumb

Dave

`65 two top vert 327/365 L76 4-speed, silver vinyl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom