Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cool pics of your C1 & C2 corvette!! Post 'em!

C1 big blocks have more metal!

DSCN0045.jpg

The new clutch has been installed. The flywheel resurfaced and the engine has been put back together with all new seals. New motor mounts, fuel pump, spark plugs and thermostat. The carb, water pump, power steering pump and hoses were replaced last fall.
The first test drive was today and everything seems to be OK. I won't be able to drive it again until Monday. :w

Car show in North Carolina this past summer. :w

Now that 67vet is back together I plan on driving her as much as I can. :w

All of your cars a way sweet...I cannot compete but I can show you how the ugly ones look in the right light!!:eyerole:bash

Here is mine with Down Town Detroit and the GM World Head Quarters in the back ground!!

2ywd1dl.jpg

With my new hard top.
2195c04.jpg

Its not much, but its paid for!!! ;LOL:D

TopLess62 - your Corvette looks great. :w Glad to see that you are able to post some pictures. We love pictures.

TopLess62 - your Corvette looks great. :w Glad to see that you are able to post some pictures. We love pictures.

I've got lots of pictures but man, my car cannot hang with you guys!! :eyerole My car is a POS by comparison!!

Great lookin' C1s and C2s in this thread guys! Keep 'em coming!

67vet... you have got to post a larger copy of the Fall foilage foto of your Midyear! That's a fantastic shot!!

Topless62... don't sell yours short! Looks great!

18342d1226451728-cool-pics-your-c1-c2-corvette-post-em-67s.jpg

Beautiful!!

:wJane Ann

Here's a couple for you Topless62!

Took me a few minutes but I found 'em! I thought you'd appreciate these photos of member Rowdy1's 62! :thumb

Doing what he does sooooo well!!

688yjo1.jpg

And one of my favorite shots of his 62 at CruiseFest a couple years ago...

HPIM1052_A.jpg

Jane Ann.. :w "67vet... you have got to post a larger copy of the Fall foilage foto of your Midyear! That's a fantastic shot!!"
Thanks for the kind words. As far as I have seen, I am only able to post a JPG of max size of 121.1 KB. If there is something I can do to post a larger file I would do it.
I took that picture with a new Canon EOS 50D digital SLR that I purchased last week It can take pictures up to 15.1 meg.
That shot is actually 4752X3168 - 8.34 MB in size.
I'll post another shot that I took.

A few more shots playing in the leaves. :w

Nice photos of a beautiful Midyear! I do love that color!

18597d1229286417-cool-pics-your-c1-c2-corvette-post-em-761s.jpg

If you have time (or for when you do...) here's a link to a step by step instruction thread on resizing photos using a free software program called Irfanview: click. That's the program I always use to resize images for posting.

Thanks for sharing more photos!
:wJane Ann

Thanks for the link for sizing photos Jane Ann. :w I'll study it and see what I can do.

valvecovervettecopyMedium-vi.jpg

30amherstclassiccarposterSmall-vi.jpg

these are great in 20"X30" size...get them enlarged at Sams for under $13.00 each! You need a file size of about 6 to 10MB minimum and at 300dpi

4x6showcard5-vi.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom