Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Copde list

bell

Corvette
95 ZR-1 Blk/Blk
Is there a list of codes available for the C-6? Having the code # is nice but an explanation and pics or illustrations w/ locations would be fantastic!!!

Go to the Tech Center tab and go down to Research....pick out the year of your car then go to the RPO codes....easy peasy.....:thumb

Fault codes!

I meant the fault codes when there is a problem! After you get the code and brief description where can one find details and advice to repair?:confused

HI there,

There are over 2000 diagnostic trouble codes within Corvette in the C6 body style.

These codes are dependant on systems within your particular vehicle, including options, and if its coupe/convertible/zo6/zr1.

Allthebest, Paul

Once you have the fault code in hand then you have to research it....I go to the forums or just google it and that usually takes me to the forums that have info on that particular problem....it takes some work but you will have a good info base for when you figure the best way to fix the problem. Also an FSM for your year car is a big help in seeing what kind of work the repair will take.

I meant the fault codes when there is a problem! After you get the code and brief description where can one find details and advice to repair?:confused

The only place you will find details on fault codes stored by the car's controllers along with troubleshooting and repair information is in the Factory Service Manual. Zip Products sells them for cars up to 2011. The 2012 books have not been released yet.

HI there,

This is where the factory gets their manuals from, and they are all available to 2013, if you want to pay $200 a set.

2013 Chevy Corvette Service Manual Set - Helm Incorporated

Allthebest, Paul

Ohhhh HELM .. . .I remember going to their HQ down in a bad part of Detroit where I had to wait until they opened to pick up a manual for my 87 Chrvy Spectrum!
Pretty sure they moved, along with everyone else outta Detroit.

Good Times! :beer

Eric

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom