Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corsa Exhaust at Carlisle

J

jrizz1

I am planning on going to Carlisle this August. I heard that you can get a good deal on having a Corsa Exhaust system installed at the fairgrounds. I would like to know what a Pace Car system cost to have installed last year. This will let me know if it is worth waiting for. Thanks for any help.

Good question !

Hi

While l was there l was watching them installing them and let me tell you they were good and quick and if l remember correctly you only paid for the exhaust and the installation was for free. And to boot they packaged your old system up so that you couls take it home in the back if you had a coupe.

I plan on doing it this summer. Plus you can hear the different notes before and after. All l saw were big grins:D as they drove off.

The corsa touring was only a little louder then stock.;shrug

Alan:beer

Go for the Borla Stingers!! We had them installed on our '02 two years ago at Carlisle. I believe the cost was $850, or something like that. Last year, the price was higher but still less expensive than around here. Most people didn't take their stock exhausts home. After all, you can hardly give them away!:D

Elaine

Did the Borla Stingers three years ago at Carlisle. $800 installed. I think that last year they were around $850 installed. I don't think that you'd beat the price w/ installation included.

I bought the Corsa Pace System from westcoastcorvette.com and had them put on here; best of two worlds noise less at 7o-80 cruiz'n but has the growl when you put your foot into it. The tips are dual 7" ovals LOVE the sound its all about the car..go to Show Off Silver C-5 and mine is on page: 4 you can see the dual tips....dave

Did the Borla Stingers three years ago at Carlisle. $800 installed. I think that last year they were around $850 installed. I don't think that you'd beat the price w/ installation included.

Just wondering....... did that price include the x-pipe also ??????

Just wondering....... did that price include the x-pipe also ??????

No, that was just for the Borla Stingers...no pipe!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom