Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corsa exhaust on order

wvstar

Corvette
2000 vert bright yellow
:) Pulled the trigger and ordered the Corsa Pace Car exhaust with the classic tips today. Been annoyed by the SLP long enough! Ordered from LMPerformance in Florida. Under $1100 shipped...about the best price I could find this morning from surfing the web.

I'll be SO glad to get the SLP Loudmouth off the car. DRONE be gone! :happyanim:Or so my research indicates with the Corsa.

:) Pulled the trigger and ordered the Corsa Pace Car exhaust with the classic tips today. Been annoyed by the SLP long enough! Ordered from LMPerformance in Florida. Under $1100 shipped...about the best price I could find this morning from surfing the web.

I'll be SO glad to get the SLP Loudmouth off the car. DRONE be gone! :happyanim:Or so my research indicates with the Corsa.

Drone rules! Long live Stingers.:)

Seriously though, I'm sure your Corsa's will eliminate the droning. Enjoy them.

I love my Pace Car Corsas. They sound great when you get on them and absolutely no drone. You'll love them too.

I love my Pace Car Corsas. They sound great when you get on them and absolutely no drone. You'll love them too.

That's what I want to hear! I found a pretty good soundbite on the web somewhere while surfing this morning. Compared the Touring and the Sport (Pace). The Touring seemed a bit tame for my tastes...and since they both apparently escape the drone...I think I'll be happy with the Pace.

My car is freakin' annoying to drive right now with the SLP. My son (21) loves it...but too aggressive for me. Should have researched a little better before getting the SLP...live and learn. I'll stick them on Craigslist and I have them in the For Sale area here on the forum...somebody might enjoy them.

Drone rules! Long live Stingers.:)

Seriously though, I'm sure your Corsa's will eliminate the droning. Enjoy them.

I didn't know the meaning of "drone" until I put the SLP on. OMG! Drove to Columbus from Parkersburg after having them on and couldn't even hear the radio! Around town the SLP is kind of neat...out on the road...MISERY!

That's what I want to hear! I found a pretty good soundbite on the web somewhere while surfing this morning. Compared the Touring and the Sport (Pace). The Touring seemed a bit tame for my tastes...and since they both apparently escape the drone...I think I'll be happy with the Pace.

My car is freakin' annoying to drive right now with the SLP. My son (21) loves it...but too aggressive for me. Should have researched a little better before getting the SLP...live and learn. I'll stick them on Craigslist and I have them in the For Sale area here on the forum...somebody might enjoy them.

I absolutely loved my Pace Car system on my '04 Vert, also had the x-pipe. Best price I found was at JEGS.Com with free shipping!!!

Corsa Pace Car................SWEET :cool!:

Corsa arrived via UPS last night. Appointment next Friday evening to get it put on.
Can't wait! :happyanim:

Corsa arrived via UPS last night. Appointment next Friday evening to get it put on.
Can't wait! :happyanim:

Corsa is a quality product, I'm sure you will like them.:)

Corsa exhaust

Corsa is a quality product, I'm sure you will like them.:)

You'll be very satisfied with them. Best money I ever spent on my 2003 save for the new set of Michelin Pilot sports/ PS/2 ZP :)

It is on!

Got the Corsa system on the car Friday evening. I like it. Glad I went with at least the Pace system rather than the touring...might have liked the Extreme even better...but I'm happy. I can hear the radio again! No drone on highway whatsoever.

Corsa system !

Got the Corsa system on the car Friday evening. I like it. Glad I went with at least the Pace system rather than the touring...might have liked the Extreme even better...but I'm happy. I can hear the radio again! No drone on highway whatsoever.

They will get better as you get a few hundred miles on the system and broken in. More growl, less Meow ! :w

GHL Bullets - the best of both worlds - IMO. Corsas are good too.

I had the Corsa Pace put on at Bloomington Gold this year and they sound grreeaattt!!!!!

I did not have the cross over pipe put on so I do get a little popping noise on deacceleration.

It took two guys 25 minutes to change the system.

Best part is, my wife is the one who wanted them. I took care of that in about 30 seconds.

My wife thought our 03 50th anniv. edition convertible was too quiet, so after attending the NCCC in Chicago this summer, we took a short trip up to Bloomington Gold and had Mid America install the Corsa Pace system. The Corsa booth was next to Mid America and initially I was going to have the touring put on, but the Corsa guy said the Touring was not to far off from the OEM exhaust system in about 25-30 minutes the Pace system was on and it sounds great. You hardly know its there when traveling at 70 MPH. But when you jump on it & wrap it in low gear it really growls. We really love it, especially when we are in parades.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom