Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corsa Sport Install

yellow_2002_germany

Corvette
2006 Velocity Yellow
I was looking at the installation instructions for the Corsa exhaust on Corsa's site and also at the general exhaust installation instructions in the Service Manual.

My question...do you really have to remove the h-pipe assembly to install the exhaust? It appears to me that you should just need to undo the pipe clamps ahead of the back axle and take the mufflers and pipes out.

Again I will be installing the sport exhaust not the touring which has the extra components.

When I took the stock mufflers off my '07, I had to remove the H pipe first. There was no way I could move the stock muffler / over axel pipe assembly back far enough to clear the end of the H pipe. Not a problem, though. Just added a few minutes to a very quick and easy job.

When I took the stock mufflers off my '07, I had to remove the H pipe first. There was no way I could move the stock muffler / over axel pipe assembly back far enough to clear the end of the H pipe. Not a problem, though. Just added a few minutes to a very quick and easy job.
;) The stock muffler is one piece with the over axel pipe, the Corsa muffler is separate from the O/A pipe.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom