Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Action Center Celebrates 5th Anniversary

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Earlier this week, on April 1, the Corvette Action Center celebrated it's 5th year on the Web.

In 1988, a special customer support team was started at the Corvette manufacturing facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky, called the "Corvette Action Center". This team was designed to provide technical information directly to Corvette customers and dealerships. It consisted of Danny Hawkins, Harold White, Sonny Kilgo, Gordon Killebrew, Jerry Watts and Ed O'Keefe. By the time the Corvette Action Center was shut down around 1995, the Center was receiving approximately 200 calls per day via the toll-free phone number.

This Corvette Action Center you see here originally started out as a small New Hampshire based Corvette web site and has been under development since January of 2000. The site actually went live on the web on April 1, 2000 and our Community Forums were started September 16, 2000.

The prime directive of the Corvette Action Center is to promote the awareness, preservation and enjoyment of the Chevrolet Corvette and help educate owners and enthusiasts by providing a professional and reliable online source of Corvette news and information.

We consider the Corvette Action Center to be a major informational repository and in a "continuous state of improvement". The information contained within is constantly being updated in order to insure that it is reliable and consistent. The engineering of the site is also under a constant state of development in order to make room for future additions and to insure that site navigation and informational access is quick and intuitive.

Happy Birthday Corvette Action Center!

:birth.... :CAC

:m Here's to the :CAC! Thanks Rob!

- Eric:w

Nice Job

Thanks Rob and all the people behind the screen.
Congrats!!!......From a proud member:lou

Rowdy1 said:
Thanks Rob and all the people behind the screen.
Congrats!!!......From a proud member:lou
I feel the same way as rowdy hope the next 5 are even better thanks Steve

What a great site you've built up here Rob :beer Congratulations

Another proud member,
Brett

To everyone at :CAC involved,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:bar

Here's hoping the next 5 are just as good, if not better!!!

Best of luck!!!

Chris

Thanks for creating such a great website and staying true to your vision, Rob!

-Mac

Congratulations on a great job, Rob! :upthumbs

Time passes quickly. Thanks for all of your hard work. :)

I am proud to call this my Corvette Home! :_rock

Save The Wave! :w

Gregory

Happy Birthday CAC!! Many happy returns!! :upthumbs :beer :w :lou

Happy Birthday CAC!

This site is not only a community forum but a true information center for all things Corvette. :Steer

If I couldn't relax here from time to time, I'd go nuts working at the computer. Okay, more nuts...

Here's another Happy Birthday to Rob and the Corvette Action Center!! I'm proud to have been part of this great site for almost as long as it's been in existence!! We've come a long way...and have only bigger and better things to accomplish!!:birth Thanks, Rob!!

Elaine

Thanks for everything!!!
Happy b'day, and many, many more!

Rob,

How you do everything that you do- the multiple jobs (the paying ones) plus run this place... is truly astonishing.

:birth to the last 5, and here's to the next 5 :m

Tammy

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

Can't begin to tell you how much enjoyment and information I have gotten from this site in the 4 months I have been a Vette owner and participant. Thanks to all who operate and participate in this thing we call the CAC!

Cheers and thanks! Have always enjoyed the CAC. Hope to meet you again at Effingham. :beer :pat

Best regards,

Ironcity

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom