Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette C7 rendered by avarvarii

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
What do you think?

attachment.php

I think I like it! Swoopy, aggressive, unique! :thumb

Stew :w

HMMMMM;shrug

C7 Redo

Not about it.
I like the C2/C6 image on CAC homepage! Can we get information on that?

Imagine that in Stealth Black. :drool:

I'd be on the list for one.

:dance

Looks like a less agressive version of the Stingray concept we saw in the Transformers movie. Still not a fan of the inserts (or coves, or whatever you want to call them) at the edges of the nose.

:thumb Jason

One of the better ones I've seen. Front license plate is still an issue.

Drop Dead Awesome

This l would buy for sure. Never liked the C6 in fact l am buying another C5 so0 that when the time comes l can move right over to the C7

But l read that it was delayed another couple of years

Come on folks, Take a breath, a deep one. This is just plain 'Butt Ugly'. The same nitwits who dreamed up the latest butt ugly Camaro, got high and then sat down a picked up a pencil and twenty minutes later this . . . Thing found the light of day. I'm getting too old for this stuff ! :puke

The nice thing about buying a car is that if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it.

That rendering resembles the '08 Spectre Werles GTR with its sharp lines and especially the front end fascia/headlights. Like Killain said, whoever designed the new Camaro should stay away from designing the C7 Corvette. I'm not a fan of the sharp lines of the Camaro or the above rendering. Maybe that's why I own a C5. As the Corvette progresses, so should the overall smoothness of styling. Sharp lines were ok for the '60s. JMHO

I believe that a Corvette should have hidden headlamps. It's been a part of the design for so long that it seems synonymous with the Vette name. How about a hidden license plate frame like the headlights on a C4. Cop coming.....flip him the plate.......cop passed flip it back to hide.:)

What do you think?
I like it, but think it's too mild of a rework of the C6, which I like LOTS better than the Camaro's butt.

No way would it have the 7-11 year life of other Corvettes. :w

Looks kinda "too similar" to the C6. Since we found out it's powered by a 5.5 litre engine, I hope it's light. Very light. I can't wait for direct injection in a V8!:thumb

The nice thing about buying a car is that if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it.

Man, you said a mouthfull. If this is what's down the road. . . I'm not in the market for something that looks like this. I think 'Transformers' is best left in the movie theater ! How does ah , ah thing like this get through a air tunnel testing ? :puke

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom