Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Corvette Caught in Slippery Situation

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
For me at least... the word "MORON" comes to mind!:W

Reminds me of the BMW caught in a snow storm last week on the morning news. He kept his foot on the gas until the tires exploded and burnt it to the ground. I find that the Corvette gets around in the snow just fine, at least up to 8".

Attachments

• 7SNOVETT.jpg
    7SNOVETT.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 111
For me at least... the word "MORON" comes to mind!:W
I must agree. Vette's are useless in those kind of conditions. Even if you are a better than average pilot the car was/is not designed for weather like that. Besides, your beating up a beautiful auto just to prove you can go, that's ego. If you can afford a Vette, you can afford a 4WD beater that will walk around in the snow.

Some Vehicles Are Designed For Winter Weather

And some are not.;shrug

Cut him some slack, he lives in Texas. Not exactly a winter wonderland most of the time.
:)

It looks like his traction control was turned off.

I drove a '78 in Colorado for 2 winters and never had an issue with getting stuck or not being able to move. However, neutral was pretty important when it came to stopping on the stuff.

I must agree. Vette's are useless in those kind of conditions. Even if you are a better than average pilot the car was/is not designed for weather like that. Besides, your beating up a beautiful auto just to prove you can go, that's ego. If you can afford a Vette, you can afford a 4WD beater that will walk around in the snow.
Man, I wish I had your money.

Ah ... moron comes to mind yet again!

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom