Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette colors

M

MagikDraggin

How do I find out what exterior colors were available for each individual year of C4?

Specifically, I am looking for what the color white was that came BEFORE Arctic White and what was the last year it was available.

I think mine is called a Polar White

Youll have to check the Black Book for most of that info

oldace84 said:
Karl,

So you bought a C5?
Looks good.
tony
Yup! Could no longer resist the temptation. The discounts being offered were just too hard to pass up. I got a brand new one with only 10m on the ticker, for literally thousands less than some of the used ones that are for sale right now.

And it's TORCH RED, too......wow! (Aren't all Corvettes red?)

MagikDraggin said:
Yup! Could no longer resist the temptation. The discounts being offered were just too hard to pass up. I got a brand new one with only 10m on the ticker, for literally thousands less than some of the used ones that are for sale right now.

And it's TORCH RED, too......wow! (Aren't all Corvettes red?)
Sounds good Karl.
Congrats.
What did you do with your C4?
tony

Sold it here locally to a fellow that lives about 45 miles away.....so hopefully I won't have to shed a great big alligator tear everytime I see it going down the boulevard.

I really liked that C4. It was one of best automobiles I've ever owned.

Hey Karl,

Congrats... but man I got to tell you your C4 SOUNDED pretty dam AWESOME!!!! and looked just as mean ;)

I suppose that C5 will see an exhuast change :D at least if I was a betting man :beer

Bud :w

Rare81 said:
Hey Karl,

Congrats... but man I got to tell you your C4 SOUNDED pretty dam AWESOME!!!! and looked just as mean ;)

I suppose that C5 will see an exhuast change :D at least if I was a betting man :beer

Bud :w

Actually, it came from the dealer with a Corsa installed! Not an impressive sound, (not "deep" enough for my tastes), but better than "stock". heh, heh, heh.

I can honestly say, I miss that C4.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom