Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette fever

Kool Lou

Corvette
2007 Corvette Coupe
I first bought a 2003 Yellow Corvette convertible and after a year traded it in for a 2012 Camaro SS coupe with a 6 Speed manual but was not all that thrilled with it especially with a lot of shifting and being the only one in my family that knew how to drive a manual
which might seem a good thing except that my Wife liked it too and wanted a automatic so after searching I found a 2007 Corvette coupe with automatic trans. so after taking a bath trading in my Camaro I feel I did the right thing especially when the Corvette had less mileage than the Camaro and now without looking back I will keep this 4200 mile 2007 Corvette.:happyanim:

Good move!!! You'll get better gas mileage too. Welcome.

I first bought a 2003 Yellow Corvette convertible and after a year traded it in for a 2012 Camaro SS coupe with a 6 Speed manual but was not all that thrilled with it especially with a lot of shifting and being the only one in my family that knew how to drive a manual
which might seem a good thing except that my Wife liked it too and wanted a automatic so after searching I found a 2007 Corvette coupe with automatic trans. so after taking a bath trading in my Camaro I feel I did the right thing especially when the Corvette had less mileage than the Camaro and now without looking back I will keep this 4200 mile 2007 Corvette.:happyanim:
Congrats, and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :upthumbs

You DEFINITELY made the right move!

Welcome to the CAC!

You will also have a great time here!

:w

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the Forum Kool Lou. :w Enjoy your Corvette.

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . Nothing Like Seeing The World in a Corvette

Welcome and congratulations on your purchase of a Corvette Kool Lou :cool!:

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom