Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Corvette Insurance — Who??

Donne Trav

Corvette
1994 Blk/Blk
I pay $110 monthly for 2 vehicles, my '94 LT1 (total coverage) & my '95 Jeep Cherokee (liability only) with the Govt. Emp. Ins. Co. I just received an ALLSTATE promo for possible cheaper insurance. Question: Who insures you. Is it much cheaper than the $1300+ that I pay annually? Hey!, and I'm 67 yrs. old, but in a major city. Thanks All.:thumb

Not Major City!

I pay $1600 for 2005 vet, 2008 volvo & 2001 s10 with "The Hartford"!

insurance

I pay $110 monthly for 2 vehicles, my '94 LT1 (total coverage) & my '95 Jeep Cherokee (liability only) with the Govt. Emp. Ins. Co. I just received an ALLSTATE promo for possible cheaper insurance. Question: Who insures you. Is it much cheaper than the $1300+ that I pay annually? Hey!, and I'm 67 yrs. old, but in a major city. Thanks All.:thumb
you might try some of the "classic" auto insurers..ie Haggerty, J C Taylor etc. I have my 1988 insured for $25,000 agreed value replacement thru J C Taylor for $385/yr. no mileage restriction. IMHO these types of companies are more in the know for the car hobbyists...good luck!
Jeff

I saved a lot of money by changing from State Farm to AAA. They are cheaper up front plus since they are non-profit I get additional credits every year.

My 07 Z06, 05 SSR, and 2011 Equinox costs $1,200 per year - full coverage, $100 deductible. USAA

All of my insurance goes through American Family. The biggest factors in determining what you pay are your age, driving record, the type and amount of coverage, your deductible, and your location. The latest angle (that I am not necessarily happy about) is that they now use your credit score to determine your rate! Now I have a very good credit score, but I am not sure I understand how this relates to the cost of my insurance.

I have tried shopping around a few times, but they consistently come in the lowest, but that may not be the case for you.

Plus I have been using the same agent for about 25 years and he gives me "preferred" rates.

Give Adam Boca a call at the National Corvette Museum. If your area is covered, he may save you some money.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom