Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CORVETTE letter spacing

lock-n-load

Corvette
1975 red coupe -matching #'s
I have a great 1975 coupe but with a after market plane rear bumper ( no indents for letters)......
I need to know the spacing and position of the "CORVETTE" letters ...so I can attach same ..
Can anyone help ..???
thanks

Hmmm....

From the Tech Center> Model Center > 1975 Model Gallery...

Does this help?

1975GalleryRedCoupe.jpg

BTW.... take a quick trip to the New Member Forum and introduce yourself so that everyone can send a hello your way!
:w Jane Ann

That is not the correct lettering for the 75, that is a 76. I will see if I can find the lettering for my 75. The lettering for the 75 are individual letters. Look at the silver pic at the end of the 75 tech section, or the 74, and disregard the split bumper. I think the spacing is the same, but I am not sure.

I think you are correct.....the '74,'75 use same letters and spacing......
I have the letters , just not sure of spacing .......
I am going to the local friday nite cruise-in with ruler in hand .........allways plenty of C3 vettes there...but ......never see any '75's...............
will now look for '74

Went to the cruise-in last night ......plenty of nice vette's ...but ....again ...no 74 or 75's ..( i'm begining to think they are rare around here ) ......
So still need spacing info ..................
That photo from 67HEAVEN sure helps .....I think I can kinda fudge it ...guess It doesnt have to be exact....( aint nobody gonna know but me anyway heheh ) ....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom