Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

corvette manuals for sale

Re: Mark Twain

Drewser said:
Mark Twain once wrote something to the effect of, "When I was 14 I couldn't believe how stupid my father was, but when I was 21 I couldn't believe how smart he had become in just 7 years."

And I believe it went on to say "by the time I was 30 yrs. old, my father was the smartest man in the world"

:beer

hey guys, the books are not hot. they are from the dealership i work at. they do not tell you how to repair the car, they list pics and number for the car parts.

maximv1 said:
hey guys, the books are not hot. they are from the dealership i work at. they do not tell you how to repair the car, they list pics and number for the car parts.

Does the dealership know they are in your possession and you are selling them? I do not want to buy property with questionable origin. :nono

they know because we are not an corvette dealer, we sell pontiac and buick, and gmc. we can't sell corvettes under g.m. of canada rules. i would not sell stolen goods because i wouldn't want to buy stolen goods.

GM Manual vs Haynes

When I first bought my Vette I was a big fan of Haynes and Chilton Books because that was all that I knew.
Through EBAY and these forums I discovered the GM Service Manual and since ordering my GM Manual I very seldom ever go to another manual. The GM Manual has everything and more!!

Gary

Re: GM Manual vs Haynes

drcorvette said:
When I first bought my Vette I was a big fan of Haynes and Chilton Books because that was all that I knew.
Through EBAY and these forums I discovered the GM Service Manual and since ordering my GM Manual I very seldom ever go to another manual. The GM Manual has everything and more!!

Gary

Very true, however these are parts manuals not repair manuals.

They are good to see how things are assembled but offer no service information or specs.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom