Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Mechanic - Upper New York State

G

Granpooba

Corvette Mechanic Needed - Upper New York State

Hey Guys and Gals :D

Do to some health issues I have not had my 1981 Vette out of the garage for the past two years, but now am considering putting it back on the road.

I live in Up-state New York, to be specific Queensbury, which is near Glens Falls and Lake George. While I have been pretty much satisfied with having my local Chevrolet dealer do most of the maintenance on the car in the past, I am always considering and seeking out other folks that have the expertise to work on my car. Thus, I would like to know if anyone out there can recommend such a person or maintenance garage, with the knowledge and skill to work on Vettes ? Their use to be a fellow down around the Clifton Park area who specialized in Corvettes, but I am not sure that he is still in business. I thought I heard a rumor that he retired.

Right now all I need is some basic work done, such as complete tune ups, AC blower motor and fan replaced, brakes, valve cover gasket replacement, etc.

Any recommendations would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks ............

I don't think Marcel is in business anymore ...I think he retired but am not positive..there were a few private fellows around,I don't know there names...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom