Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Promotional Models

O

Oldgeezer

I have a relative who gives me Corvette Promotional Models for birthdays and at Christmas. They are made by Revell-Monogram or Ertl, well known plastic model companies. They are made for General Motors for PR purposes. They are plastic and prebuilt.Made in China unfortunately. Anyone out there collect these? Their scale is 1/24. I am looking for a supplier or a hobbyist who sells them. Most of the ones I have are early 80s to 2002. :w :pat

Have the run of them from the mid 70s on. Suppliers are AMT,SMP(50sand 60s),PMC,Revell and MPC.
Some of the rarer ones and not so rare ones are avail on EBAY most of the time. The ones from 77 on down to 53 are the ones that command the bucks. And some bring BIG bucks. I have price guides on these.........and sometimes there are deals out there (I bought cases of them at a swap meet once for 3 dollars apiece .Those are all gone) It all depends on luck I guess. Drop me a line (jimbo1350@aol.com) if you have any questions. Jim

Do you have a 77 Coupe left? If so, how much would you want, being shipped to Colorado??

Thanks

I have a relative who gives me Corvette Promotional Models for birthdays and at Christmas. They are made by Revell-Monogram or Ertl, well known plastic model companies. They are made for General Motors for PR purposes. They are plastic and prebuilt.Made in China unfortunately. Anyone out there collect these? Their scale is 1/24. I am looking for a supplier or a hobbyist who sells them. Most of the ones I have are early 80s to 2002. :w :pat

The Promos are 1/25 scale, and the similar size die cast are 1/24 scale. At this time I have 75 Corvette proms, including an origional 1953.

I have around 30 of them but mine are 1/18th scale I am looking for years from 70 to 77
Promo are 1/25 scale plastic models. The 1/18 scale are not promos.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom