Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CORVETTE RALLY WHEELS FOR SALE

fredd65

Corvette
1965 nassau blue convertible
I HAVE A SET OF 4 15X7 RALLY WHEELS AND TIRES. THEY ARE CORRECT FOR A 1967 CORVETTE. THE RIMS HAVE BEEN SANDBLASTED AND PAINTED AND HAVE NEW CENTER CAPS AND BEAUTY RINGS AND UNIROYAL TIGER PAW205/75/15 RAISED WHITE LETTER TIRES. ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. $500.00 FOR ALL. I TRIED TO UPLOAD PHOTOS BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME, SO I CAN EMAIL THEM TO ANYONE INTERESTED. THIS IS FOR PICK UP ONLY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHIPPING WOULD COST. THANKS
rfrederick@woh.rr.com

I uploaded the photos for you. Good luck with the sale!

Tammy

I thought 15 x 6 was correct for 67
I have 15 x 7's on mine and was looking for 15 x 6
Please correct me if i'm wrong and before I buy the
wrong size.

Thanks in advance.

I thought 15 x 6 was correct for 67
I have 15 x 7's on mine and was looking for 15 x 6
Please correct me if i'm wrong and before I buy the
wrong size.

Thanks in advance.

beats me, all i know is i bought them from a guy that said they were off a 67...and he's very knowledgeable...does anyone have the answer?

15x6s were on the '67s and 15x7s were on the '68. In 69 they went to 15x8. There should be some stamped codes on the wheel by the valve stem hole.

Tom

15x6s were on the '67s and 15x7s were on the '68. In 69 they went to 15x8. There should be some stamped codes on the wheel by the valve stem hole.

Tom

Correct, Tom. :w

Will they fit any C2 wheel and well?
Thanks

I HAVE A SET OF 4 15X7 RALLY WHEELS AND TIRES. THEY ARE CORRECT FOR A 1967 CORVETTE. THE RIMS HAVE BEEN SANDBLASTED AND PAINTED AND HAVE NEW CENTER CAPS AND BEAUTY RINGS AND UNIROYAL TIGER PAW205/75/15 RAISED WHITE LETTER TIRES. ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. $500.00 FOR ALL. I TRIED TO UPLOAD PHOTOS BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME, SO I CAN EMAIL THEM TO ANYONE INTERESTED. THIS IS FOR PICK UP ONLY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHIPPING WOULD COST. THANKS
rfrederick@woh.rr.com

i would sure think they would because all C2's were the same...does anyone have an answer?

Will they fit any C2 wheel and well?
Thanks

The code on '67 rim should be "DC" or dog-cat as I have heard them referenced. '68 rim could be "FG" I believe.

I have a pair of '67 DCs that I would sell--original paint--needs refurb.
Also have one '68 rim--was a spare with the "red line" tire still on it.

Will sell any all.
Gator05
mdroll@cox.net

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom