Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Resto-mods - Yes or No

What's your view or thoughts about Corvette Resto-mod?

• Total voters
'65

1965-chevrolet-corvette-side-view.jpg

Bad Azz Black

corvette_andy_cover.jpg

There are few things more iconic to the American aesthetic than the Chevrolet Corvette. Debuted exactly sixty years ago at the GM Motorama auto show, the roadster has held our collective attention for over half a century. Considering the massive amounts of cultural change we’ve seen since the early 50′s, the Corvette serves not only as the poster child for the American automotive obsession, but as a stalwart symbol of consistency. The Corvette has always been a RWD roadster with naturally-aspirated V8 power, and although there have been numerous one-off creations by various tuners that have explored various other configurations, the formula remains the same as the 7th generation model is released onto American roads this year.

Cars

I would like one. Seems the prices are just about the same for a resto-mod as they would be for a restored original. I have considered doing the conversion to my '58. I know I would drive it a lot more if it had some modern updates. I have owned and driven this car for the past forty-five years and it owes me nothing. Maybe someday….DSC00950.jpg

Thanks, 6Shooter. I've had a lot of great adventures with this car over the years.

'59

1959-chevy-corvette.jpg

Ron Sall’s stunning 1959 Corvette was also up for SMOTY honors, and eagerly attacked the course with its sticky C4 suspension. The power team includes an LS1 crate motor, Tremec six-speed, and a Ford 9-inch rear with 3.55 gears.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom