Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Side Pipes ?

Corvette
1979 Bright Red L-82
Just wondering if Side Pipes were ever a OEM on any year ?
Did any ever come from the factory with them already on the car ?

:) Thanks 67 Heaven.......I knew you could buy them, but did not know about the factory coming out with them...thanks a lot...:D

Hello, I stopped by your car a few times at Carlisle to say Hello, but you were never around..What a beaut. I hung with BarryK most of the time under his blue tent.Watched you drive her up to the grandstand on Sunday afternoon. Saw your pipes were off..What a gorgeous car!!!!! and what a great time at Carlisle... I have a few pics of your car as well that I'll send along.

Andy

67HEAVEN said:
They were optional in 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1969. No 1963 or 1964, nor any C3 but 1969, came from the factory with side exhaust.

:w

Andy said:
Hello, I stopped by your car a few times at Carlisle to say Hello, but you were never around..What a beaut. I hung with BarryK most of the time under his blue tent.Watched you drive her up to the grandstand on Sunday afternoon. Saw your pipes were off..What a gorgeous car!!!!! and what a great time at Carlisle... I have a few pics of your car as well that I'll send along.

Andy

Thanks, Andy.

Please email them to (67HEAVEN at ComputerSupport dot CA)

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom