Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Z06 To Pace Allstate 400 At The Brickyard

Oh ya ,my driver just had to open his mouth and say something really stupid .
Plus it didn't even make sence.

Yes my driver is an idiot.

"Yes my driver is an idiot."

ThumbnailServer2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8855179533560035487&pr=goog-sl

At least he has one

A Colorful Tony Stewart Is A Valuable Tony Stewart In NASCAR

http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2007/07/a-colorful-tony.html

The man born and raised in the heartland of open wheel country ironically represents best what Southern bred Nextel Cup racing was before corporate manipulation painted what was a most colorful of sporting endeavors into vanilla drab.

He wears his personality for the world to see and his own personal convictions are so often used to convict him by a TV born fan base that likely wouldn’t know David Pearson or Bobby Allison if they sat down on the couch next to them.

Stewart is the Pig Pen in a world of boring Charlie Brown’s in the Nextel Cup garage. In the overly sanitized world of NASCAR today, he is the dirty breath of fresh air so direly needed.

Stewart’s personality might seem menacing to some, grating to others, and downright nasty at times, but the fact is, at least he shows it. Want robotic give and take? Go see Jimmie Johnson or Matt Kenseth or a host of other front runners.
Want the real story, likely with some extra grimy details thrown in for color? Go see Stewart.

In a racing world where everything today seems overly scripted, from press conferences to the actual events, Stewart still on acts on impulse and worries about the consequences later.

It’s a beautiful thing.

Nascar took no action on Harvick for the after the race "donut" that Harvick put on Stewarts car as that's the way Harvick and Stewart alway congatulate each other!:eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom