Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvettes of Carlisle

00fxd

Corvette
'65 Convertable
This may be redundant but I just watched a speedvision special on "Corvettes of Carlisle". Saw a familiar sight. A flash of the famous "67 Heaven" drivin" by, lookin' good. The Bob gets around!

00fxd said:
This may be redundant but I just watched a speedvision special on "Corvettes of Carlisle". Saw a familiar sight. A flash of the famous "67 Heaven" drivin" by, lookin' good. The Bob gets around!

When I saw that last night, I told my wife, "That's Bob's car!!!" She looked up from her book and simply said, "...uh, that's nice honey." ;LOL

:w
Guy

Yup, I saw it, and knew it had to be 67Heaven.
Thanks for the heads-up about the show H.D..

richscorvettes said:
Yup, saw the low front end shot of 67 Heaven and the top down view of IH2LOSE as well. :upthumbs

Rich Lagasse

Oh maan, I missed Larry's car.
I see there's another thread going on this show.

Looking forward to meeting the Midyear Group!

Last year My wife and I spent countless hours from Thursday thru Saturday, scrounging for parts. We only came up for air long enough to see the parade and watch the ZR-1 get raffled off. This year is different! We won't be scrounging for parts, we will be burning rubber, I mean driving IN the parade! Yee Ha!
I'm looking forward to meeting as many of this group as I can in the time were there. I registered last year (just to get the goodie bag) but didn't bring a car. I'll be doing the same this year in registering, but would like to bring the car and meet up with you all.
Since I SPENT LAST YEAR SHOPPING, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GATHER.
Where do I go to congrigate with you all? Were going up Thursday and staying thru Sunday. Are there any tours going on in the area??????
Clint

clint4vette said:
Last year My wife and I spent countless hours from Thursday thru Saturday, scrounging for parts. We only came up for air long enough to see the parade and watch the ZR-1 get raffled off. This year is different! We won't be scrounging for parts, we will be burning rubber, I mean driving IN the parade! Yee Ha!
I'm looking forward to meeting as many of this group as I can in the time were there. I registered last year (just to get the goodie bag) but didn't bring a car. I'll be doing the same this year in registering, but would like to bring the car and meet up with you all.
Where do I go to congrigate with you all? Were going up Thursday and staying thru Sunday. Are there any tours going on in the area??????
Clint

Clint,

There's a good-sized contingent of CAC folks who do meet up with each other, and we'll certainly have that announcement in the near future. Two of our C5 guys...Guy and Remo...have a tent set up near Gate 3 (near or in the NCRS group), we usually go off-site to a local place (McKay's Cave) where we can eat and drink (and most importantly, get some air conditioned air!!:L ), and then we get together at the Holiday Inn West in Mechanicsburg each evening...not to be missed!!

Hang in there...the word will be out shortly!

Elaine

clint4vette said:
Clint

Study the signature pictures and when you see a familur car look for the owner.

2005 a fellow named Doug was with 67 heaven, and he was able to introduce me to every one. Me and my family get into town on Tuesday and spend a couple of days in Hershey park. We are staying next to the sunoco station look for my car in the evening we are use ally hanging out in the hotel parking lot shooting the breeze with other Corvette folks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom