Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Costco floor

G

gord holden

Has any body tryed the new interlocking garage floor from costco.comes as a single or two car garrage white and black checkerboard. thanks Gord.

I have had them in my garage under my DD's for about 7 months. This is in my garage where not much car work gets done. I have a seperate shop for repairs. What do you want to know about the tiles?

Greg

cosco flooring

my idea too,just in garrage where cars sit ,not in shop.so very little heavy wear.i have motors mounted on motor stands that i move once in awhile and was wondering if they will stand up what is the thickness and size of tiles. thanks Gord.

runum said:
I have had them in my garage under my DD's for about 7 months. This is in my garage where not much car work gets done. I have a seperate shop for repairs. What do you want to know about the tiles?

Greg

I was wondering what it's like moving things with wheels around on it - like a jack? I was thinking of buying the RaceDeck floor next year (~$1100.00 for my floor), but they sent me a sample and it has some raised plastic, which I believe helps to prevent slipping, and it looks like it might be difficult to move a jack around on. Thanks in advance for any info. -John

I have not used a jack on mine, can't help you there. I do have 4 rolling tool boxes on my tiles now because my shop is being remodeled. The boxes roll fine on the tiles.

If you don't mind my asking, what size is your floor, and what was the cost?
Not a problem if you don't want to share that info. -John

Thanks. That's about the same quote I got from RaceDeck, but your floor is a bit bigger. I appreciate the info. -John

gord holden said:
Has any body tryed the new interlocking garage floor from costco.comes as a single or two car garrage white and black checkerboard. thanks Gord.

What did you decide on with the Costco flooring?

I just installed the Costco Moto Floor in my three car garage. The cost was $1.87 per square foot. Moto Floor is made for Costco by Race Deck. When you order it from Costco online it is drop shipped from Race Deck in Salt Lake City, UT.

The Race Deck website has online live help when you log on. When I was researching I asked them to compare Race Deck with Moto Floor. The Reply was "You won't find a better deal than Moto Floor right now". When I asked them if they manufacture Moto Floor for Costco they replied "Yes".

The only difference I can see is the attaching loops are different so you cannot interchange the Race Deck Tiles with the Moto Floor tiles.

My 10 year old son and I installed 2 bays in under an hour. The third bay is full of my daughters furniture and will have to wait until she goes back to college.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom