Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! courtesy lights

johnny1984

Corvette
1984 light blue
trying to change bulbs on door courtesy light, can i get to bulbs without taking off door panel?

the lens cover is hinged you just have to lightly pry on the slotted side of the lens then you should be able to access the bulb.

Thanks for the link on utube. It's great to be able to watch how it's done, makes it so easy. If a picture is worth a thousand words a video must be worth a million. I just need to remember to go there when I need to do something. :thumb

Thanks for the link on utube. It's great to be able to watch how it's done, makes it so easy. If a picture is worth a thousand words a video must be worth a million. I just need to remember to go there when I need to do something. :thumb

Warning - off-topic...

I've become a youtube fanatic since I discovered all the FIY videos..Father-in-law asked me to take 50some inch LED TV to the dump cuz it quit working(18 months old) and quotes to fix it were 300 to 400 dollars. A friend told me to check repair videos on Youtube, it might be easily fixable. Brought it home, popped it open and quickly found 2 bad compacitors, unsoldered them, replaced and its good as new. Cost me 6 bucks and an hour's time. Since then, I've used Youtube to fix a chainsaw, water softener, dehumidifier and other stuff that, five years ago, I would have tossed and gotten new ones.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom