Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CR-1 Speedster on E-bay

NBD on the link - it looks like it has been relisted, so not a dupe :cool

Are you looking for a Corvette of your own??

Hope your Dad is going to make Carlisle again this year but understand he moved recently... Please say :w
- Chris

*89x2* said:
NBD on the link - it looks like it has been relisted, so not a dupe :cool

Are you looking for a Corvette of your own??

Hope your Dad is going to make Carlisle again this year but understand he moved recently... Please say :w
- Chris

Hi. Yes he's in the process of moving. If anyone wants to buy a house in upstate NY he's got one for sale. Looks like the callaway is going to Florida to become a year-round vehicle.... Lucky.

I'm still not in a position to buy a vette. However, I did see a C4 with AFR heads and an LPE/Accel super ram for sale (only $8K) that got me pretty interested. I guess my new maybach will have to get me around for now...(J/K- I wish!)

I have this problem of occasionally searching for "callaway" on ebay, and then listing the items from most to least expensive to see what pops up. I thought you guys might be interested in that one.

YIKES the bidding is up to 101K!!!! That's pretty impressive. Must be two+ people that want it.

I know what you mean about "looking" for cars (Callaways) for sale - I just bought another a couple months ago :ugh

Here is a thread w/ some pics from when the black Speedster sold this past June at Bloomington Gold...

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=581694#post581694

I think Callaway4Fun and I are going 1/2's on 89 #10 if it ever hits the market again - I get Spring & Fall, he gets the rest of the year ;) in NY :ugh

Take it easy! :w

Thanks for the friendly message!
You'll have to change your username to 89x3.5
Sean
*89x2* said:
I know what you mean about "looking" for cars (Callaways) for sale - I just bought another a couple months ago :ugh

Here is a thread w/ some pics from when the black Speedster sold this past June at Bloomington Gold...

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=581694#post581694

I think Callaway4Fun and I are going 1/2's on 89 #10 if it ever hits the market again - I get Spring & Fall, he gets the rest of the year ;) in NY :ugh

Take it easy! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom